December 9, 2020
With the recent surge in coronavirus cases and subsequent stay-at-home orders, we want to assure you the that we remain OPEN. It is important and advised to continue to receive health care. We will continue our sanitization and social distancing practices.
It has now been almost 6 months since we have reopened during this Covid pandemic. We wanted to remind you of the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of all.
In addition to our routine cleaning & disinfecting practices, we have implemented further measures to assure the universal precautions as outlined by CDC, OSHA, and CA Dept. of Public Health for standards of infection control are met and exceeded. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- You will have to wait in your car until we're ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we're ready for you.
- Upon entering Edward T. Graham, DDS, you will be asked to sanitize your hands, asked screening questions and your temperature will be taken.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with diluted hydrogen peroxide.
- We are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas.
- We continue to minimize the number of patients in the office at any one time.
These practices have worked well to date and you can be assured that the safety measures at Edward T. Graham, DDS will continue to evolve as more information develops.