May 20, 2020
As the mandatory stay-at-home order comes to an end, our team is diligently preparing to see patients in our office. At this time, we are hoping to open on May 26th. We plan on expanding our patient care to include hygiene and prioritized patient treatment as well as continuing to see emergency patients as their needs arise.
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff and community. Given the current environment with COVID-19, we have implemented the following changes in our office that we want you to be aware of:
· Patients will be screened using a questionnaire, both when confirming an appointment and again when they arrive. Temperature will be taken upon arrival.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients. This might mean patients are offered fewer options for appointment times.
· Patients are asked to not bring others into the dental practice, unless they are parents or guardians of patients who are minors or are special needs patients. If someone accompanies a patient, they will be asked to wait in their vehicle or outside the office.
· Patients are asked to wear a mask while in the office.
· Hand sanitizer will be available for their use before and after touching items in the office.
· In order to reduce the aerosols produced, our hygienists will be restricted to the use of hand instruments only.
Our office staff is completing a rigorous training which follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as well as the CA Dept. of Health Services. We follow the ongoing activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (209)477-4089 or visit our website at SmileByUs.com.
Edward T. Graham, DDS
Welcome to the Dental Practice of Edward T. Graham, DDS
When you visit our Stockton dental office, your dental health is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Meet Our Dental Team
As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy.
To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.
About Our Dental Practice
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients can feel about their dental visits, and we know that we can make a difference by providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Contact Us Today and Schedule an Appointment!
We genuinely hope our website is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more. Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Edward T. Graham, DDS
Follow Us On Social Media: